During the course of this year, the number of visitors coming to my website has steadily increased, which is always a good thing.
Staying consistent with creating new and regular content is still challenging however the rewards are well worth the effort.
Here are my ten most popular posts for the year based on the number of clicks on each link, the amount of shares on social media and the number of comments made.
These are in no particular order of importance or popularity however they have made the top ten list.
- 5 Ways To Stay Motivated (Even When You Don’t Want To)
- How To Find A Minimum Of 10 Hours Per Week To Further Develop Yourself
- 3 Reasons Why We May Be Feeling Stuck And What To Do About It
- 7 Easy Ways To Say “No” And Still Be A Nice Person
- 5 Ways To Avoid Procrastination
- How To Get Through The Middle Stages Of A Project
- 5 Ways You’re Telling Others Your Time Isn’t Valuable
- 10 Excuses That May Be Holding You Back From Living Your Dreams
- 5 Reasons Why We Get Stuck And How To Overcome It
- 10 Empowering Beliefs To Install That Will Transform Your Life
I hope you find these posts valuable whether you’re reading them for the first time or reading them again.
Question: Which post did you enjoy most?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.