Hey Namaste, I’m Neel Raman.
When I am asked what I do for a living, I say:
I inspire busy, overworked and overwhelmed professionals clarify their priorities, grow their confidence so that they can follow their passions, earn the income they want doing what they love, and ultimately, live their greatness.
What I’ve Done So Far
:: I’ve got 10+ years of experience as a business trainer, coach and professional speaker. Prior to starting my own business, I managed multi-million dollar manufacturing operations and always had a keen interest in business strategy, productivity and high performance.
:: I am a #1 international best-selling author and my books include Ignite Your Leadership, Building High-Performing Teams, Transition from Manager to Coach, Sustaining a Leadership Culture, and Hoops and Freedom.
My clients very much appreciate the simplicity and enjoyment I bring to the process of starting and growing a business based around their knowledge, experience and expertise.
:: I love sharing with them ideas, tools, tactics and strategies that help move into action and create the results they want.
:: And when I’m not creating inspiring and motivating content, or empowering others, I can be found:
- Relaxing by either reading or watching something inspiring or educational.
- Connecting with people who inspire, motivate and challenge me to go to higher levels of performance.
- Watching a handful of sports like NBA basketball or cricket.
If you really want to know more, here are 10 things you may not know about me…
I was born in the Fiji Islands and lived there for the first 15 years of my life before emigrating to Australia.
I spent five years getting an Engineering degree which I totally hated. To this day, I’ve never been employed in an engineering role.
I have a very large extended family as my dad is one of 14 children and my mum is one of 10 children. I have over 50 first cousins and I don’t know how many second cousins I have because there are so many of them.
I was a volunteer at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and to date, it was one of the best experiences of my life.
I’ve watched over 1,000 Bollywood films in my lifetime and as a kid, I loved reciting dialogues of my favourite actors in everyday conversation… Yes, I grew up watching Bollywood films as it was one of my favourite pastimes.
Secretly, I dream of getting a role in a Bollywood film, even if it is a role with a single line of dialogue… Well, that’s not a secret anymore, is it?
I once managed to get a lolly stuck in my nose when I was a kid and it was taken out with a screwdriver… No, it wasn’t fun at all!
I also managed to get a huge piece of a half-rippened mango stuck in my throat. I was taken to hospital in time before I choked to death… thankfully!
I had my first experience in public speaking when I was 9 years old after I was selected to represent my class in a school oratory competition. At that time I had no idea that speaking in public would become a core part of who I am and what I do.
I’m living proof that you don’t have to settle for a career you don’t enjoy, even if you’ve invested so much into it or it’s financially rewarding. There is nothing more rewarding than doing the work you love and are meant to do.
I usually add new content a couple of times a week so to make sure you don’t miss any new updates, you can subscribe via RSS.
My Top Posts
Here are three of the top posts from each of my categories:
- 12 Powerful Lesson I learnt After An Evening With Oprah
- 10 Things That Will Happen When You Are Inspired By Greatness Every Day
- 10 Truths That Will Change How You Live Your Life
- 5 Deadly Mistakes That Will Prevent You From Having A Big Breakthrough
- How To Gain 5 Working Weeks Every Year By Becoming More Effective
- How To Find A Minimum Of 10 Hours Per Week To Further Develop Yourself
- 5 Proven Reasons Why Anxiety At Work Is Costly
- 5 Powerful Ways To Build On The Strengths Of Your Team
- 5 Things That Will Affect Your Ability To Lead Effectively
- 10 Marketing Rules All Entrepreneurs Must Master
- 5 Personal Branding Myths That May Be Affecting The Growth Of Your Business
- 5 Things To Consider When Developing New Content
You can also check my blog’s archive for a list of every post I have written or use the search function below my picture in the sidebar to find other posts that might be of interest.
A FREE Gift For You
As a way of saying thank you for visiting my site, I’d like to offer you a free download of my ebook, How To Set Your Week Up For Maximum Results – 10 Steps To Having Your Best Week Ever.