From time to time, I get asked to name which book has had the biggest impact on my life.
While it is challenging to narrow it down to one book, what I thought I’d do in this post is to share my favourite ten books.
Since it’s almost the holiday season, this can be a really good time to read these books, if you haven’t yet done so.
These are in no particular order although the first two books are my two favourites.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen
Question: Which books are on your favourite list?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.