I once heard a mentor of mine say that money may not be the most important thing in life, but it’s right up there with oxygen.
Having financial stability gives us a lot more options in life. Adults spend most of their working lives earning money so that they can have the lifestyle they want, however they also make dumb mistakes when it comes to money management.
When someone is struggling financially, it:
- Affects their mindset or attitude.
- Places a lot more pressure on personal relationships.
- Can cause physical problems like stress, anxiety or mental breakdown.
- Limits their ability to take risks in order to improve their financial situation.
- Lowers their self-confidence and motivation.
The more intelligent we are financially, the better our chances of creating the life we want. We’ll also be in a better position to help others who are in need.