We have or will experience grief at some point in our lives. While we may not want to experience grief, some things in life are beyond our control.
Grief can come in many ways. It can be:
- The death of someone close to us.
- The end of a close relationship or friendship.
- Suffering a major health issue.
- Experiencing a major failure that results in a significant financial loss.
- Something coming to an end like a job, business venture or project.
- Our actions causing significant pain or distress to someone else.
As grief will be something we will experience in life, knowing how to use it in a positive way is extremely valuable.