It’s a crazy thing that we spend so much of our lives going after things that, at the end of our lives, will not really matter.
Just think of all the things we do in our daily lives, which may include:
- Working in a job or career we are not passionate about.
- Choosing to work long hours instead of being with those who matter most.
- Spending time watching meaningless television shows or wasting time on social media.
- Hanging on to resentments or grudges against those who may have hurt us.
- Avoiding saying what we really want to say to someone important.
Most of us have regrets in life, some which we’re easily able to let go of, while others may have had a major impact on our lives. While we cannot go back and change the past, we can make better choices now so that we don’t have regrets later in life.