Knowing how to be more attentive is critical today if we want to have greater influence and more success.
With more opportunities available now, being able to remove distractions and focus better, is vital if we want more success.
What Does it Mean to Be More Attentive?
We have to first understand what it means to not be attentive. Someone who is not attentive is usually:
- Easily distracted and very scattered.
- Unfocused and has poor concentration.
- Trying to get more done by multitasking.
Therefore, being more attentive would imply the opposite of these things. Someone who is attentive is:
- Goal-oriented or task-focused.
- Able to avoid being distracted, therefore can concentrate well.
- Able to get things done by working on one thing at a time.
The more attentive and alert we are, the less scattered and more focused we’ll be. This means we’ll be giving more energy to what we are doing.