Our level of creativity often demonstrates how we express our true self and the frame of mind we’re in at any given time.
The more creative we are, the more we’ll feel we’re contributing in some way, while expressing our uniqueness. The truth is we’re all creative, however, we tend to lose our connection to our creativity based on our life experiences, responsibilities and how we think about our lives.
There are many advantages to developing our creativity, which includes:
- Generating more happy thoughts and positive emotions.
- Becoming better problem solvers.
- Achieving objectives or goals faster.
- Being recognised as someone who can get things done, resulting in the potential to earn more money.
- Having a higher level of self-esteem and self-confidence.
The challenge we face is making time to focus on developing our creativity so we can reap its benefits over time.