Even though we all get the same amount of time each day, some people are consistently more productive and effective than others.
How does that happen?
It is not uncommon to hear people say they are “very busy” or they “don’t have time” to do something. The truth is how we deal with or view time is a mindset, plus it is a reflection of our attitude towards what we consider to be important to us.
There is a cost to not using our time better, which can include:
- Feeling overwhelmed and under pressure frequently.
- Not making progress on things important to us.
- Not taking care of ourselves like we know we should.
- Not doing the best we can because we are stressed or overworked.
- Not being able to do the things we really want to and enjoy life more.
- Losing trust with others as we may not meet deadlines or do things we agreed to.