Our desire to do or have more in life often impacts our decisions and what we give our attention to.
The idea of really doing well or crushing it in life is very appealing, however, in order to have that experience consistently, we have to do things differently. Chances are, if we want something new, we’ll have to make new decisions and take new actions.
Some of the benefits of crushing it in life include:
- Feeling good mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Having a positive mental attitude.
- Supporting those who matter most to us better.
- Being an inspiration to others who also want to crush it in life.
- Having the confidence and courage to pursue our dreams.
In order to perform at a high level consistently and make the best of life, we make some changes, both big and small.