It’s not uncommon for our daily experiences in life to cause us to feel deflated, run down, or simply mentally or emotionally exhausted.
We all have days where we’d rather just stay in bed and not worry about doing the things we have to do on a day-to-day basis.
While it’s perfectly normal to go through such phases, it can become self-destructive if we aren’t proactive and address them quickly. If allowed to go on, such periods can:
- Affect our attitude or mindset about life.
- Cause us to become pessimistic instead of optimistic.
- Reduce our motivation to get things done.
- Cause us to feel unhappy or even depressed.
- Make us believe life will always be this way and not have any to look forward to.