Being in a bad funk is not a pleasant experience, nor is it something we want to deal with often.
Whenever we find ourselves going through a bad funk, it can affect us mentally, emotionally and physically.
What is a Bad Funk?
Being in a bad funk is a state in which we feel flat, empty, unmotivated or caring little about anything. Interestingly, people can find themselves in a funk after achieving a goal, whether it’s big or small.
When we’re in a funk, we often don’t feel like our normal selves.
Signs of a Bad Funk
Apart from having low motivation, other signs of being in a bad funk include:
- Not having a lot of energy.
- Finding it hard to get out of bed.
- Not being as productive as usual.
- Don’t have passion or desire to do anything.
- Unable to get into any type of flow.
- Starting to question things about life.
- Feeling irritable or agitated by little things.
- Feeling tired for no apparent reason.
We’ve all experienced this at some point in our lives. Funks are unavoidable, therefore it’s valuable to know what can be done to get ourselves out of it.