In regular conversations with people, when I ask them what they are working towards, most of them say they are in some form of transition in the life right now.
It could be starting a new job or career, being affected by business downsizing, coming out of a relationship, starting a new business, or simply taking time out to access where they are in life right now. Oftentimes, a simple breakthrough in one area can make all the difference as we transition to the next level in our lives.
The truth is we can all have a big breakthrough if we know how to prepare, plan and execute the right things. Once we know what to do, how to do it and the right order to do what needs to be done, then having a big breakthrough should not be something that we only achieve once in a while, but on a consistent basis.
- We’ll accelerate our progress not just in the area we’ve had the breakthrough, but also in other areas of our lives.
- We’ll feel better about ourselves and where we are heading in life.
- We’ll know what to give our focus and energy to instead of being scattered, stressed and overwhelmed.
- We’ll be able to assist others in also achieving their breakthroughs.
- We’ll find a lot of things that we have been giving attention to fades away and is no longer important or a priority.