I love learning new things to improve my skills or just acquire new knowledge about things I am interested in.
The challenge I face and I think many of us can relate to, is finding time to dedicate to learning. Often I don’t give myself enough time to learn something new, which extends how long it takes to learn it.
With so many choices available today, if we don’t have techniques to learn things faster, we will:
- Find ourselves not keeping up with changes.
- Easily get frustrated with ourselves.
- Lose interest and motivation easily.
- Have many unfinished projects or initiatives.
- Feel we are not growing or making progress in life.
Our ability to continually learn and grow is vital to our happiness and overall sense of fulfilment in life.