One of the qualities we admire most in other people is their level of kindness towards others and themselves.
When we refer to kindness, we are referring to the qualities of being friendly, generous, compassionate and considerate. The kinder we are, the more we are perceived as someone trustworthy and a person that can be counted on to do the right things.
Although we may not always realise it, we are given multiple opportunities to bring more kindness or perform acts of kindness daily. Sometimes it’s the little things that can make a big difference to someone’s day and how they are feeling. Acts of kindness can change a person’s life.
The good thing about performing more acts of kindness is that it can also be beneficial to us in many ways, which can include:
- Improving our relationship with others.
- Bringing more joy and satisfaction into our lives.
- Inspiring others to also show more kindness to other people.
- Helping others cope better with challenges they may be facing.
- Increasing the level of trust others have with us.