If you know how to start fresh if you have lost your job, it can save you from experiencing stress and mental turmoil.
In these times of change, the chances of losing a job will continue to increase. Most people will experience a job loss during their working life.
It is beneficial to plan ahead and also have ways to deal with it, when it happens.
There are signs usually, if the possibility of losing your job is real. These signs can include:
- Your employer is going through cost-cutting measures.
- Other employees are given new roles because of a company restructure.
- Sales and profit levels decrease.
- Your employer has been acquired by another company.
- Your employer is about to relocate.
These signs are often out of your control.
If you have lost your job because you have violated a company policy or because of poor performance, that is within your control. You can use such an experience to make a fresh start.