Wouldn’t it be great if we could have great days, every day?
Sometimes, even though we have the best intentions, things happen that cause us to have a bad day. These are the type of situations we want to avoid.
There is something admirable and attractive about people who are focused and just get on with what needs to get done. When they have days that are consistently productive, they feel like winners.
What is a winner?
A winner is someone who:
- Has absolute clarity on what they want to get done each day.
- Has set clear goals for their day, week, month and year.
- Does not let external circumstances distract them what they want to accomplish.
- Focuses on the long term rewards rather than short term pleasures.
- Spreads positivity to others.