We’ve all been in situations in which we’ve been frustrated and our patience has been tested.
We may have reacted in a way that aggravated the situation and caused us to regret our behaviour.
Can you think of such a situation?
If don’t handle ourselves well in difficult situations, it can:
- Fracture relationships that could take time to heal.
- Make the situation worse especially if those involved also react badly.
- Generate unnecessary stress.
- Take our focus away from what we’re trying to accomplish.
- Cause others to feel uncomfortable being around us.