7 Ideas That Will Make You Stay More Focused On Your Goals

Many of us set goals with a lot of excitement initially only to find that staying motivated and focused on them is a lot more challenging.

On average, less than 5% of the population sets goals. The other 95% think they have set goals for themselves but when analysed, we will discover that they have set intentions or outlined preferences instead of actually setting meaningful goals.

Goals give us direction and purpose in life. Those who don’t have goals that truly inspire and motivate them will often find themselves drifting through life and letting life happen to them instead of choosing to create the life they want.

Our ability to stay focused and committed to our goals will ultimately determine whether we achieve them or not.