Not having enough time has become one of the biggest reasons why we don’t do the things we really want to.
The idea that we have to fit in as much as possible into our already busy lives is a dangerous mindset to have. The reality is we have a limited number of hours each day and if we continue to have the mindset that “we can do it all” or “we can have it all,” it can lead to:
- High levels of unnecessary pressure or stress.
- Feelings of overwhelm or inadequacy.
- Mental or emotional fatigue.
- Physical health issues such as burnout.
- Slow progress towards achieving goals.
The key is to change our relationship with time and adopt something new that will enable us to utilise the time we have available better.