The ability to tap into your hidden creative power can make a big difference in what you achieve in life.
You have creativity locked up within you. As you develop that creativity, you will continue to improve your life.
What is Your Creative Power?
Your creative power is how you express your true self. It’s your creativity. We often think of artists, musicians or writers as creative. The truth is, we’re all creative.
Your creative power is your ability to tap into something that’s not visible and make it a reality in your physical world. It’s making something out of what already exists, to create what you want. Your ability to use this power depends on your resourcefulness, imagination and intuition.
Although tapping into your creative power may not happen consciously, it follows a process.
The Creative Process
The process to unlock your hidden creative power follows specific stages, which includes:
- Accumulate material you want to learn. Here, focus on learning what is relevant to achieve what you want.
- Form an emotional connection to what you are learning. This involves using your perspective to form new connections between ideas you are learning and how they work or fit together.
- Give yourself time for ideas to germinate. Sometimes, focusing on something different for a short period will allow your mind to process what you’ve already learned and come up with a solution.
- Return to what you are learning and trying to achieve. You may receive inspired ideas or new insights that can move you closer to the outcome you want.
- Test your inspired ideas or insights through action. You won’t know if something will work if you don’t test it. This can involve asking for feedback, then making improvements.
Your creative power is hidden because circumstances or experiences in your life may have affected your confidence and what you believe is true for you.
To become the best version of yourself, you have to learn to unlock this creative power.