One of the things I look forward to the most is the first two to three hours of each day.
I love my mornings because that is when I am most creative and do my best work especially if I have had a good sleep the night before.
I strongly believe the way we start our day plays a huge part in how productive and effective we are, which ultimately affects what we give our focus to and how much we get done everyday.
The best way to ensure we perform well is to develop effective morning habits that will support us in accomplishing what we want each day. As we continue to apply these habits daily, they will start to have a cumulative, positive effect on our results.
Ever since I have given more attention to how I start my day, some of the benefits I have experienced include:
- Getting my projects or tasks done quicker.
- Having better clarity as to what I want to accomplish daily.
- Feeling less stressed and overwhelmed.
- Making steady progress towards the things I want to achieve.
- Having additional time later in the day to spend however I chose to.