From time to time, it is quite normal to feel that we are not progressing as quickly as we would like or that we are stuck in some area in our lives.
When we’re in such a state, it can be very easy to get frustrated with ourselves or others, and not be at our best.
The good news is that we can quickly and easily snap ourselves out of such a state by reminding ourselves of things that are actually going well for us. There are always signs we’re on the right track even if we feel we are not progressing or moving as fast as we would like.
When we feel we’re stuck, there are a number of consequences, which include:
- Lower motivation to do things to move forward.
- Unhealthy thoughts which will affect how we feel and how we act.
- Being in a bad mood which can also frustrate people around us.
- Reduced confidence in our ability to achieve what we want.
- Delay in getting the results we want.