We know the importance of having a regular exercise routine but unfortunately, we don’t always do what we know is good for us.
Some of the common excuses people make for not having a regular exercise routine are:
- Not having enough time.
- Being too busy.
- Exercising takes up too much time.
- Don’t know what exercises to do.
- Not motivated enough.
The truth is if something is important to us, we will always find the time for it. Having a regular exercise routine will lead to:
- Better health and fitness.
- Better mental and emotional health.
- Less stress or anxiety.
- Better mood or outlook on life.
- Higher levels of self-confidence and self-esteem.
Exercising does not need to take up a lot of time daily if we’re committed to living a healthy life.