Our desire to be happy drives most of the things we do in life.
If we’re happy, we’re more likely to:
- Do things that will make a positive difference.
- Make a bigger impact on those we interact with.
- Be in a better frame of mind to make changes to move us closer to our goals.
- Have a health attitude, which will affect what we do daily.
- Have a higher level of self-confidence and self-esteem.
While we may have different ways of pursuing happiness, our intentions are almost always the same — to do things in life that will make us a happier person.
The interesting thing is we’re never really taught how to be a happy person. The idea of being happy in life is something that’s meant to just happen, usually based on our daily habits and the quality of our relationships.
There are always ideas we can learn and apply in order to generate and experience more happiness.