The start of a New Year is a good time to reflect on the things we have been doing up until now and identify how we can do better.
It’s highly beneficial to review our previous year and put plans in place for the New Year.
As part of that review, an area we should look at are the things we did, that either didn’t serve us, or move us closer to where we wanted to be or what we wanted to achieve.
The reasons why we want to look at these things include:
- It’ll help identify patterns we know we should change.
- It’ll help make us more effective or productive.
- It’ll help eliminate unnecessary commitments.
- It’ll help reduce stress and overwhelm as we’ll be taking on less things.
- It’ll help us focus on the things that are truly important to us.
As we identify these things, it will help us tremendously this year if we make a commitment to stop doing them.