Our environments can make or break us. They have the power to either inspire us or totally demotivate us.
We are surrounded by different environments 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which is why they have tremendous impact on how we think, what we feel and how we behave or act.
When referring to environments, they include:
- Physical — anything physical we rely on such as our home, car, office, workspace etc.
- Relationships — people we interact or associate with daily such as family, friends, colleagues, customers, vendors, etc.
- Body — our physical body and health.
- Nature — the outdoors, and the seasons of life.
- Financial — things that support our financial well-being.
- Spiritual — our connection to a higher power or God.
- Mindset — things that may affect our beliefs, paradigms, habits, values, passions, thoughts, feelings, etc.