Each time I attend a networking meeting, seminar or any business-related event, inevitably I will meet different types of coaches.
They range from business coaches, health and fitness coaches, life coaches, relationship coaches or wellness coaches. And it’s no surprise! Coaching is a billion-dollar industry and growing!
When I am speaking to them, I typically ask questions like:
- What do you enjoy most about being a coach?
- How did you get started as a coach?
- What are your biggest challenges being a coach?
- What are some things that you have done to expand your coaching services?
- Where do you think you could improve as a coach?
The interesting thing is that although the market the coaches serve may be different, their responses to the questions are usually very similar and have common themes.